Besides doing travel, Anne Suire is also a personal shopper, born and raised in Paris she is still in the know about the city of lights. For $ 1,500 a day, she will take you and your friends to the chic boutiques of Paris and make sure that you get the best treatment from the snooty sales assistants that your hard-earned greenbacks deserve. Just in case you don’t have an extra few thousand to unload, here are some good advice.
- Never wear sneakers. Definitely a giveaway that you are a tourist and invite inferior service.
- It maybe silly but carry a designer’s shopping bag with you, even if you have to borrow one from a friend. It will probably give you shopping credibility. On the off chance that you buy something, have the store send it to your hotel.
- If you don’t speak French , a ” Bonjour madame”, and a friendly smile should help because they will think that you mean business.
- If by any chance you run out of steam in the middle of the afternoon, head out to a designer store such as Chanel, Prada or Yves Saint-Laurent, they usually oblige!.
- Parisian store keepers usually work reasonable hours. They shut their stores at 7PM every weeknight and are closed all day Sunday.
- Finally, for an only-in-Paris shopping experience , try to snag an appointment at
33-1-48-74-37-00). Located in the 9th district, if you like high-end vintage fans, you have come to the right place. Address is : 6 Avenue du coq, 75009. Paris– Metro Trinite or Saint Lazare.
- Anne also takes clients to The Paris Flea Markets as well as Provence and all over France.
- For more information email her at : firstname.lastname@example.org