Our thanksgiving tour will take place in Bonnieux in Luberon, Provence. Bonnieux is built on a plateau above the valley and is one of the finest villages in the area, it is also a commune in the Vaucluse department in the Provence-Alpes-Cote d’Azur in southeastern France. The view from Bonnieux is beautiful, out across the Valley floor with its patchwork of orchards and vineyards towards the equally perched villages of Lacoste from across the Vaucluse plateau. It is also a beautiful high perched village located on the northern slopes of the Luberon. This will be our home for the Thanksgiving week.
Is a largely renovated stone house, located on a vast private property with view near the famed Luberon village of Bonnieux. The house is very comfortable and spacious and offers 8 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. The house opens to a beautiful and large garden with view, pool and outdoor dining. This property is designed for modern comfort in the inside and simplicity and beauty of outdoor living in the garden. The property is well cared-for, cleaned and well equipped for a large group of guests or friends. The Bastide can accommodate up to 23 guests but we wanted our group of 12 to have space to enjoy.
Ground Floor (RDC) Bedrooms/ Bathroom Layout
- Bedroom 1 – Air Conditioned Queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom (Tub, shower, sink, WC).
- Bedroom 2 – Air Conditioned with 3 single beds (or 1 King and 1 single bed) and en-suite bathroom (Shower, sink, WC).
- Bedroom 3 – King bed (or 2 single beds) with en-suite bathroom (Shower, sink, WC).
- Bedroom 4 – Air Conditioned with Two single beds and en-suite bathroom (Shower, sink, WC).
- Bedroom 5 – Air Conditioned Queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom (Shower, sink, WC).
- Bedroom 6 – Air Conditioned bedroom with 3 single beds and en-suite bathroom (Shower, sink, separate WC upstairs).
Second Story (First Floor) Bedrooms/ Bathroom Layout
- Bedroom 7 – Air Conditioned Queen bedroom with separate bathroom (Shower, sink, separate WC).
Third Story (2nd Floor) Bedrooms/ Bathroom Layout
Bedroom 8 – Large Air Conditioned Master bedroom, Queen bed with en-suite bathroom (Tub, shower, 2 sinks, separate WC). Beautiful views.
- Air Conditioning throughout the house
- Broadband Internet/ WiFi
- Satellite TV with English News Channels
- TV in 7 bedrooms
- Cd player/ stereo
- iPod Dock (speaker base)
- sound system inside and outside
- Fully Equipped Kitchen including Dishwasher
- Laundry room with Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Sauna for 3 people
- Hair dryers in each bathroom
- Indoor Dining for 18 people
- Outdoor Dining for 18 people
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- English-speaking House Manager
- Baby Crib/ Cot
- High Chair
- All linens provided
- Pool towels
- Sun Loungers
- Fitness room
- Outdoor Terraces with beautiful views
- Outdoor Dining for 18 People
- Gas and Charcoal BBQ
- Pizza Oven
- Shaded and Grassy areas
- Games for Children (Football, basketball)
- Large authentic Shepherd stone house
- Private Parking
- Views are beautiful
- Table Tennis
Dimensions/ Depth: 12m x 6.5m
Security (Fence, Alarm): Alarm, no fence
Salt water System: No
Heated?: Yes, upon request
Please note that pool heating is dependent on outdoor weather conditions and specific temperatures cannot be guaranteed
Note: The views are splendid from the pool area.
Three cleaning hours twice per week (Tuesday and Thursday) and end-of-stay cleaning are included in the rental.
Our Thanksgiving Tour 2016.