2015, Anne Suire, bouillabaisse, cultural experiences, Epicurean, France, Gordes, Gourmet Tour, Italy, La Camargue, Les Bories, Luberon National Park, Luxury Travel Consultant2, Marseille, May 2- May 9, Provence, Roussillon, Tour planner, Travel Concierge, Truffle farm, Villa Accommodations, wine tasting
Romance heats up in Provence and this destination is truly an affair to remember.
About the Luberon.
Signposted like an open-air museum, the Luberon Regional Park attracts hordes of hikers. The mountains between Cavaillon & Manosque are thick with Guarrigues ( scrublands) and olive groves, and dotted with caves, castles , abbeys and picturesque villages with magnificent views. One of them is Bonnieux where our trip will take place.
About the Viila.
Large renovated and air conditioned stone house located on a vast private property with view near the famed hilltop Luberon village of Bonnieux.
This comfortable and spacious house opens to a large, beautiful garden with view, pool, and outdoor dining. The property is designed for modern comfort on the inside and simplicity and beauty of outdoor living in the garden.
This beautiful property will accommodate 10 guests and will be your home for 8 days and 7 nights.
The staff will include :
-A private chef ( Continental breakfast, lunch & dinner ) included as well as 3 bottles of wine per dinner.
– Drivers / Tours guides ( Transfers/ touring the region).
-Hunt for the black truffles at a gorgeous farm in Luberon.
– Meet a truffle hunter and learn how they train the truffle dogs.
– Sample truffle snacks served with champagne and local olive oil.
– Tour the vineyards, olive groves and behives.
– Purchase Provencal products to take home.
– Cooking class with local chef ( meeting at the market’s coffee shop).
– 9:30 am visit of the market and selection of products.
– 10:30 am back at your kitchen, let’s get cooking!
– 12 ( noon) enjoy your meal.
LA BOUILLABAISSE IN MARSEILLE.
– Visit to the old Port and have lunch in Marseille and enjoy the famous Bouillabaise
– ( one glass of wine per guest as well as coffee).
–Visiting the region.
-Our tour will take us to La Camargue, and stop at L’Abbaye de Montmajour. Also we will tour the Luberon and all its famous hilltop villages. La Maison des Bories ( a hamlet consisting entirely of restored bories ( Dry-stoned igloos )outside the village of Gordes.
-Another stop in the Ocher cliffs of the Roussillon. Legend has it that the wife of a noble man threw herself from the top of the cliffs after her husband forced her to eat her dead lover’s heart. The earth turned scarlet with her blood, and the rocks and village were left with a permanent rosy glow.
Avignon, Chateauneuf du Pape and much more.
May 2, 2015 – May 9, 2015.
-$ 3, 990 per guest. ( Air Fare not included)
– We have Paypal and accept credit cards & checks.
-Planning a trip to Provence with friends or family, Anne Suire is a travel concierge & travel planner to France & Italy.
Travel Concierge & Tour planner.